Tuesday, April 22, 2014

THE CHALICE wins for Best Historical Mystery from Romantic Times

I'm thrilled to share that THE CHALICE won against some unbelievable competition (Anne Perry?!) and I will be traveling to New Orleans for the first time in my life to accept the award in person.



Because I have a French last name, people sometimes assume I am from New Orleans and they're surprised to learn I haven't even been there. Or else they think I am French Canadian. But no, my French predecessor came to what was then New Amsterdam (now New York City) in 1661.

In any case, this is going to be a wonderful experience! I can't wait to meet fellow authors and readers at the RT Booklovers Convention.

To read the list of winners and nominees, go here: http://bit.ly/1sP66BI





No comments:

Post a Comment